This page describes the procedures for managing the www.cremonatools.com website in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information for the processing of personal data that is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of the reg. EU 2016/679 (hereinafter the Privacy Code) for users of our website services, which are provided via the Internet. The information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through our links, of which Cremona Tools is in no way responsible. The Data Controller for the processing of personal data relating to identified or identifiable persons processed following consultation of our site is Alessandro Tossani at the Cremona Tools SAS registered office in Corso XX Settembre 39, 26100 Cremona. The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the company headquarters and the contents are handled by Cremona Tools employees/collaborators. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties. The personal data provided by users who request service are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the requests.
Purposes and categories of data subject to processing and mandatory provision of data
The personal data you provide or otherwise acquired during the management of the relationship in question will be processed by the Company in compliance with the current legislative and contractual provisions and will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the obligations of confidentiality and security.
By way of example only, the main personal data are as follows: name and surname or company name, complete address, email, phone number and VAT number.
These data will be processed for the following purposes:
Management of administrative accounting data for sending tax declarations required by current and commercial regulations for sending offers, promotions and newsletters.
It should be noted that pursuant to art. 26 of regulation 2016/679, the law 167/2017 and the current legislative decree on the protection of personal data there is the possibility that two or more holders of the processing of personal data share the purposes and methods of treatment.
Therefore we inform you that the data related to the processing of the accounting management of customers - suppliers could be entrusted to a professional firm by agreement and that the processing operations of personal data processing operations, reordering, storage, printing, communication to interested parties and to the authorized Authorities, for the fulfillment of the obligations on the matter is entrusted to them.
The conferment of the aforementioned data is necessary for the management of all the obligations pursuant to a legal obligation.
The personal data relating to you may be disclosed, as well as to the public authorities indicated above, as required by law, to:
- companies, bodies or consortia for data processing or carrying out activities that are instrumental or complementary to our company;
- companies that manage functional or related activities;
- banks and/or post offices for bank transfers;
- bilateral companies or entities or solidarity funds;
- legal/professional offices for the management of disputes;
- third-party companies that implement, manage and maintain information systems also at centralized level;
Therefore your data can be communicated both in Italy and abroad even in countries not belonging to the European Union. In this case, however, the Company undertakes to guarantee equivalent levels of protection and adequacy of data processing. In the absence of this you will be asked, from time to time, the explicit consent to the proposed transfer, after being informed of the possible risks of such transfers for the person concerned, due to the lack of an adequacy decision and adequate guarantees.
The third parties mentioned above treat your data as separate data controllers or as managers or appointed by the company. If, on the other hand, the treatment takes place under the ownership of the Company, specific information will be given to you.
Your personal data may also be known by the employees / consultants of the Company who have been specifically appointed as Managers or persons in charge of processing, including system administrators.
For the transfer abroad, reference is made to Article 49 of the European regulation.
In the absence of an adequacy decision pursuant to Article 45 (3) or adequate safeguards pursuant to Article 46, including binding corporate rules, a transfer or a set of transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization only if one of the following conditions is met:
- the interested party has explicitly consented to the proposed transfer, after being informed of the possible risks of such transfers for the interested party, due to the lack of an adequacy decision and adequate guarantees;
- the transfer is necessary for the execution of a contract concluded between the data subject and the data controller or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data controller and another natural or legal person in favor of the data subject;
- the transfer is necessary for important reasons of public interest;
- the transfer is necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the transfer is necessary to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of other persons, if the person concerned is physically or legally incapable of giving his consent;
- the transfer is made from a register which, under Union or Member State law, aims to provide information to the public and can be consulted by both the general public and anyone able to demonstrate a legitimate interest, only on condition that the requirements for consultation provided for by Union or Member State law are met
If it is not possible to base the transfer on a provision of Article 45 or Article 46, including provisions on binding corporate rules, and none of the derogations in specific situations pursuant to the first subparagraph of this paragraph shall apply, the transfer to a country third party or an international organization is allowed only if it is not repetitive, concerns a limited number of interested parties, is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate legitimate interests of the controller, on which the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail, and if the holder and the treatment have assessed all the circumstances related to the transfer and on the basis of this assessment have provided adequate guarantees regarding the protection of personal data. The data controller informs the supervisory authority of the transfer. In addition to the provision of information referred to in Articles 13 and 14, the controller shall inform the data subject of the transfer and of the binding legitimate interests pursued.
Storage of personal data
The processing of the aforementioned personal data is strictly linked to the purposes and therefore it will cease when the purpose that determined it ends, usually coinciding with the termination of the relationship. In relation to the management of reports, however, personal data must be retained even after the termination of the same relationship due to the principle of the Civil Code of the prescription that requires the conservation of the same for a period ranging from 5 to 10 years.
Rights of the interested party
Article. 15 of EU Regulation EU / 2016/679 recognizes the person concerned specific rights with respect to personal treatments. You have the right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- whenever possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, and the importance and expected consequences of such processing for interested.
- Existence of adequate guarantees in case of transfer of personal data concerning you abroad.
You also has the right:
- to the correction of inaccurate data;
- to the deletion of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary under the law if: a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) in case of revocation of the consent on which the treatment is based and there is no other legal basis for the treatment; c) in the event of opposition to automated data processing pursuant to art. 21, par. 1 of EU Regulation EU/2016/679, without there being any legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing; d) personal data have been processed unlawfully; e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- to the limitation of data processing pursuant to art. 18 of EU Regulation EU / 2016/679;
- to propose a complaint to the privacy authority on the basis of art. 77 of the European Regulation UE/2016/679.
These rights can be exercised by writing to the company CREMONA TOOLS SAS DI TOSSANI ALESSANDO E C., Corso XX Settembre, 39 - 26100 Cremona
Data Controller and Data Processors
The Data Controller is the Company CREMONA TOOLS SAS DI TOSSANI ALESSANDO E C., Corso XX Settembre, 39 - 26100 Cremona
The translation of this page into languages other than Italian, is made solely for the convenience of the customer. In the case of a controversial interpretation, only the Italian text is valid.