Technical Gelatine powder 100g
Out of stock
- Form: powder or plates
- Made from cow hide
- Color: brown / yellow
- Odor: slight odor
- pH-Value: 5.5 - 7
- Bloom: 360 – 380 (12.50%, 10°C, 17h)
- Viscosity: 4.5 - 5.5 (17.75 % at 60°C; Engler)
- Melting point: 31 – 32°C
- Storage: Store product in a dry place, keep away from water and humidity.
- Application: Soak the gelatine in cold water during 3 hours. Then slowly heat up in a double boiler between 50 and 60°C.
- Gelatine is usually prepared in solutions of 2 to 60 %, depending on the purpose of application.
Please read the material safety data sheet (MSDS)
Download Material Safety Data Sheet